Digital Badging – A New Way to Frame Your Certification
Digital Badge: What it is.
Your bragging rights just got easier. Share your hard-earned credentials in an exciting new, secure and verifiable way with Digital Badges with our partner Acclaim (a division of Pearson). With every BCEN® credential earned you will now receive a digital badge to showcase your certification and the skills required to achieve your credential.
Digital Badge: The Benefits.
Get It! Share It. Verify It. Your accomplishment is no longer resigned to a life on paper.
If you have achieved a BCEN specialty certification, you will get an email with a link to claim your badge by downloading it. After that, you are presented with a wide range of options for sharing it. Be on the lookout for an email from Acclaim with instructions to claim your badge.
- Share your badge online in emails (on your signature line), resumes and other documents
- Share your badge on social media: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and blogs
- Share with coworkers, friends, supervisors and future employers
- Verification is achieved by clicking on the badge; the authenticity of your credential and skills are directly evidenced by BCEN
- Manage, share and verify your certification achievements
I’m very proud to have my Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN ) credential and I’m excited to be able to share it with my friends and colleagues digitally!
– BCEN Executive Director Janie Schumaker
MBA, BSN, RN, CEN, CENP, CPHQ, FABC
How to Videos and Knowledge Base Articles
If you are looking to see how to share your badge and or have questions about your badge – there are great videos and articles to answer many of your questions. Be sure to check out the Acclaim Knowledge-Base section.
For Badging Technical Support
Acclaim our badging provider will provide first line email technical support from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Earners can submit support tickets at support.youracclaim.com and will receive a timely reply to their questions.