They say practice makes perfect, but in this case, practice makes certified! We can’t state enough the value in making one of our BCEN® practice exams a vital part of your study planning and preparation.
So, why should you schedule a BCEN practice exam prior to certification testing?
- There are practice exams available in nearly all of our certification areas of specialization, including CEN®, CFRN®, CPEN®, and TCRN®.
- Practice exams are written by qualified nurses, certified in each exam’s specialization.
- Practice exams offer the most updated information (as of January, 2019), in a format that feels very similar to the actual certification exam.
- At 150 questions, practice exams are comprehensive, and give you an authentic experience.
- You can take the exam in practice mode, with detailed explanations and resources, or in certification mode for a true-to-life experience.
- Receive a score report with recommendations on focus areas for your certification exam.
- Enjoy a user-friendly, self-paced and affordable way to prepare for your exam.
BCEN practice exams are the perfect fit for every nurse looking to achieve board certification through BCEN. Whether you’re making your first attempt, or hoping to recertify, practice exams are one of the most effective ways to ensure you’re prepared for success!