Your BCEN® MY ACCOUNT is open and ready for business!
At BCEN, we are excited about the new MY ACCOUNT dashboard and wanted to share these exciting changes with you! Before we do that, we need you to reset your password so you can access your new MY ACCOUNT dashboard.
Click here or click below to access your MY ACCOUNT dashboard and reset your password. If you have already completed this step, simply LOG IN
Once you have reset your password, you’ll be able to:
- Add a biography and a photo.
- Update your personal details (make sure we’ve got all of the details correct).
- Choose how you’d like BCEN to communicate with you.
- And manage your exams and certifications.
Your MY ACCOUNT dashboard improvements include:
- NEW! Enhanced visual dashboard with a streamlined view and easy to navigate pages!
- NEW! CE tracker where you can log all of your CE activities in one place. This tracker is available for your convenience to track your CEs. In the event of an audit, you will have this information at your fingertips.
- NEW! Print and view your receipts whenever and wherever you are… and on your schedule.
- NEW! “Get Involved” section where you can volunteer for an item writer committee and gain information on the process and criteria of this and other committees within BCEN.
Remember, to get logged into your BCEN MY ACCOUNT dashboard for the first time, reset your password and start managing your exams and certifications today!
Have questions or feedback about the new MY ACCOUNT dashboard? Call us at (877) 302-2236 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access MY ACCOUNT Dashboard!
Don't forget to update your personal details, add your biography and photo, and choose how you'd like us to communicate with you!Reset Your Password