The research is clear. Certification leads to a more sufficient ED, more confident and capable nurses and better patient outcomes. Build your team of knowledgeable, highly engaged and dedicated nurses.
The BCEN Employer Exam Voucher Program now offers a way to make certification attainable to as many nurses as possible. This program offers significant discounts for organizations purchasing as few as 3 vouchers at a time. An authorized buyer can purchase vouchers and manage their program via online reports, all from their BCEN Account dashboard.
Get your nurses certified and keep them certified.
A BCEN Exam Voucher:
- can be used only once.
- is used for any of the BCEN certifications, whether it is an initial exam, recertification by CE attestation or exam, or a retest exam.
- is valid for 12 months and non-refundable.
Pricing Designed to Meet Your Organizational Goals
|Number of Vouchers||Regular Price Per Voucher||YES YOU CAN! Discounted Price Per Voucher|
|Tier 1: 3-10 test vouchers||$370||$195|
|Tier 2: 11-20 test vouchers||$370||$190|
|Tier 3: 21+ vouchers||$370||$185|
Discounts are based on the quantity per order.
Payment can be made by credit card or check. Vouchers will be received immediately via email if paying by credit card. If paying by a company check – there will be a delay until the check is received and processed by BCEN.
Calculate the savings for your organization with our discounted voucher program. A minimum of three (3) vouchers is required.
|Price||% savings vs. regular price|
|Exam Fee - Regular Price|
|ENA, STN, and ASTNA Member price:|
|YES YOU CAN! Discounted price:|
How to Get Started
This video walks you through the process of purchasing vouchers.
Simple steps to become an authorized buyer for your organization.
1. Log into your BCEN account (or create one if you’re a first-time user)
2. Hover over Employer Program and click on Voucher Management.
3. First time purchasers must Link Your Organization and attest that you are authorized to buy for your organization. You will only have to link your organization once.
4. Once authorized, click Buy Vouchers next to your organization’s name.
5. It is your responsibility to track the individuals that are given vouchers.
6. You will be able to track voucher use and if the exam was passed/failed within the reports.
1. Receive the unique voucher number and store in a safe place.
2. Submit a BCEN exam application and use the voucher instead of a form of payment.
3. You will have a zero dollar application.
4. Once your application is approved, you have 90-days to sit for the exam.
YES YOU CAN! FAQs
Can BCEN talk to my employer for us about this program?
Yes! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 877-302-2236 for more information.
Are there any additional fees for using the BCEN voucher program?
What is an authorized buyer?
An authorized buyer is a person who attests they have the authority to purchase on behalf of their employer. Once they attest and link themselves to their employer, they will be able to purchase vouchers.
What exams can the voucher be used for?
The voucher can be used for any BCEN certification, whether it is for an initial exam, retest exam, or recertification by CE or exam.
What if I can't find the voucher number?
If you are a buyer, the voucher numbers can always be found in the Employer Program section of your BCEN Account Dashboard.
If you are a candidate – please contact the person who gave you the voucher.
Do I need to sign a contract or commit to a number of nurses getting certified?
There are no contracts or commitments to be made. Simply order the number of vouchers you need. Vouchers are valid for 12 months and are non-refundable.
Where can I get a copy of the receipt?
Hover over My Account and click on Invoice History.
From there, select View Order for the invoice you are interested in.
Click on Print Invoice to print or save your invoice as a PDF.
Who do I contact if I have a question about a voucher number?
For any questions about vouchers, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-302-2236 for more information.