It has been a remarkable year, filled with enthusiastic, passionate and committed certified emergency nurses so deserving of receiving distinguished awards. BCEN® is proud to acknowledge the following award recipients for 2017, highlighting the extraordinary efforts in promoting the value of certification in emergency nursing.
- Distinguished CTRN® Award – Bambi Pish-Derr,
- Distinguished CEN® Award – Kathy Ingersoll, BSN, RN, CEN, Richmond, VA
- Distinguished CPEN® Award – Jodi Cregger, RN, MICT, CEN, CPEN, CFRN, Great Bend, KS
- Distinguished TCRN Award – Andrea Wright, MSN, RN, CEN, TCRN, Roanoke, VA
- Honorary Certification Recognition Award (Large Hospital) – Houston Methodist Hospital System, Houston, TX
- Honorary Certification Recognition Award (Small Hospital) – Bristol Hospital, Bristol, CT
Also an important highlight for 2017, BCEN has recently awarded scholarships to the Air and Surface Transport Association (ASTNA) members who are pursuing a BSN, MSN, or Doctorate degree.
Michael Gibson, RN, CEN, CFRN, TCRN
Frederick (Bud) Lavin, RN, CTRN, RCIS, CNML, MICN
Katherine Green, RN, NREMT-B, CFRN
Nathaniel Farr, RN, CFRN, CEN, CCRN
Ryan Heck, RN, AND, CEN, CFRN
Emily Colyer, BSN, RN, CFRN, CTRN, CEN, NRP
Dominic Parone, RN, BSN, MICN, CEN, CFRN
Steven Malarchick, MSN, RN, CFRN, NREMT-P
Congratulations to all the scholarship winners and award recipients. We recognize your efforts and applaud you!