BCEN’s Distinguished Awards recognize board certified emergency nurses who exemplify excellence in their specialty nursing practice and who have demonstrated an exceptional commitment to advocating for, supporting and promoting board certification for emergency nurses.
Please nominate an individual who shows
- Excellence in pursuing advanced knowledge with a CEN or CPEN certification
- Achievement in promoting and advocating for the emergency nursing or pediatric emergency nursing certifications
- Impact on the nursing profession and on patient outcomes
- Nominee for the Distinguished CEN and CPEN awards must hold a current CEN or CPEN.*
- Nominee must currently be practicing in the emergency nursing or pediatric emergency nursing areas.
*Individuals serving on BCEN’s board of directors or exam construction and review committees (ECRCs), or who are engaged in revenue-generating businesses or activities associated with any BCEN certification program, product or service (including providers of certification prep materials and/or review courses) are not eligible to be nominated.
Nomination submission requirements:
Download our Checklist to see materials needed for submission. Please Note: You will need a current CV of nominee and two (2) letters of reference from individuals with relevant professional positions.
Once you have the required information, submit your nomination by filling out the nomination form.
To learn more about BCEN’s other Distinguished Awards, click here.