Digital Badging – A New Way to Frame Your Certification
Digital Badge: What is it?
We’re putting your bragging rights right at your fingertips! Share your hard-earned credentials in an exciting new, secure and verifiable way with Digital Badges with through our partner Acclaim (a division of Pearson). With every BCEN® credential earned you will now receive a digital badge to showcase your certification and the skills required to achieve your credential.
Digital Badge: What are the benefits?
Get It! Share It. Verify It. Your accomplishment is no longer resigned to a life on paper.
If you have achieved a BCEN specialty certification, you will get an email with a link to claim your badge by downloading it. After that, you are presented with a wide range of options for sharing it. Be on the lookout for an email from Acclaim with instructions to claim your badge.
- Share your badge online in emails (on your signature line), resumes and other documents
- Share your badge on social media: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and blogs
- Share with coworkers, friends, supervisors and future employers
- Verification is achieved by clicking on the badge; the authenticity of your credential and skills are directly evidenced by BCEN
- Manage, share and verify your certification achievements
I’m very proud to have my Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN ) credential and I’m excited to be able to share it with my friends and colleagues digitally!
– BCEN Executive Director Janie Schumaker
MBA, BSN, RN, CEN, CENP, CPHQ, FABC
How-To Videos and Knowledge-Base Articles
If you are looking to see how to share your badge and or have questions about your badge – there are great videos and articles to answer many of your questions. Be sure to check out the Acclaim Knowledge-Base section.
For Badging Technical Support
Our badging provider, Acclaim, will provide first line email technical support from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Earners can submit support tickets at support.youracclaim.com and will receive a timely reply to their questions.