Submit Your TCRN Application
Once you’ve read and understand the eligibility requirements, you’re ready to complete your application. You will fill out your application online, but before you can schedule your exam, you’ll need to pay for it in full. There are two ways to do this:
Online: Use a credit card number or a prepaid voucher number* to submit your payment along with your application for instant processing. *If using a voucher number, you will need to have the voucher number when you schedule your exam.
By mail: Complete your application and print your Confirmation of Form Completion. Mail this, along with your check payable to BCEN, to BCEN, c/o Foster Results, 1950 E Greyhound Pass #18-367, Carmel, IN 46033.
Note: Online application and payments are processed immediately and will enable you to schedule your exam on the day of application. Mail applications can take up to four weeks to process, and you will be unable to schedule until you receive your exam eligibility email.
Schedule Your TCRN Exam
You may see TCRN test dates and schedule your exam once you have received your exam eligibility email. Your exam will be scheduled through Pearson VUE, the company that administers the exams, and may be scheduled at any of their testing locations worldwide. A few things to keep in mind:
- For current information on scheduling your exam and Pearson VUE’s updated testing policies surrounding COVID-19, please visit our Coronavirus Updates page.
- You must schedule and sit for your TCRN exam within your 90-day testing window, which you will receive upon completing your TCRN application
- We encourage you to schedule your date to sit for the exam promptly, as test center seat availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note: You cannot walk in to sit for an exam; it must be scheduled.
- There are no reschedule/cancellation fees for candidates who cancel and reschedule their appointment within 1 (one) business day prior to your scheduled appointment time (this is calculated based on the time zone of the test center where you scheduled to take the exam) AND you are still within your 90-day eligibility window.
- Candidates who fail to cancel and reschedule within these guidelines or do not show for their appointment will forfeit the full exam fee.
If you have questions about applying for or scheduling your TCRN exam, call +1-877-302-BCEN.
If you need to speak to someone at Pearson VUE about rescheduling your exam, contact them directly here.
Ready to schedule your exam, but aren’t sure your international degree or licensure qualifies you? International candidates can pursue verification through our International Credential Evaluation service, offered through a partnership with CGFNS International, Inc. Find out if you’re eligible, and begin the process right here.