Nominations are no longer being accepted. Check back in early 2021!
BCEN’s Distinguished Awards recognize board certified emergency nurses who exemplify excellence in their specialty nursing practice and who have demonstrated an exceptional commitment to advocating for, supporting and promoting board certification for emergency nurses.
Please nominate an individual who shows
- Excellence in pursuing advanced knowledge with a TCRN certification
- Achievement in promoting and advocating for the trauma nursing certification
- Impact to the nursing profession and to patient outcomes
The Distinguished TCRN Award will be awarded at the Society of Trauma Nurses TraumaCon conference at BCEN’s Cocktail Reception on April 1, 2020.
Any nurse holding a current BCEN certification is eligible to be nominated or to nominate themselves.*
Nominee for the Distinguished TCRN award must hold a current TCRN.
Nominee must currently be practicing in the trauma nursing specialty area.
*Individuals serving on BCEN’s board of directors or exam construction and review committees ECRCs), or who are engaged in revenue-generating businesses or activities associated with any BCEN certification program, product or service (including providers of certification prep materials and/or review courses) are not eligible to be nominated.
Nomination submission requirements:
In order to be considered, nominations must include the following:
- Download Checklist to prepare required materials for submission
- Completed form
- Please Note: You will need a current CV of nominee and two (2) letters of reference from individuals with relevant professional positions
To learn more about our other Distinguished Awards, click here.